"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Monday, June 11, 2007
Are you Normal?
After debating my "normalness" with my sister, I found this quiz. I encourage you to take it, too. The quote of today, "You are not weird...RIGHT NOW."
You Are 45% Normal
While some of your behavior is quite normal... Other things you do are downright strange You've got a little of your freak going on But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
While some of your behavior is quite normal... Other things you do are downright strange You've got a little of your freak going on But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
P.S. My favorite part? You would rather Gain 150 lbs or be run over by a truck.
I can't believe it but I was the same as Jane Smith. It said this You sure do march to your own beat... But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all You think on a totally different wavelength And it's often a chore to get people to understand you
the question that really had me going was apples or banannas. Everybody knows I prefer peaches.
I guess my assumptions were true. I am more normal that Ruth (excepts for the wierd things I do). I am 55% normal. I normally don't talk about being normal so this is abnormal.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou Are 45% Normal
ReplyDeleteWhile some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
P.S. My favorite part? You would rather Gain 150 lbs or be run over by a truck.
I am more normal than you! ha! 50%!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlice
I dont think I should be proud of this but I was 35% normal.
ReplyDeleteOh my.
I can't believe it but I was the same as Jane Smith. It said this You sure do march to your own beat...
ReplyDeleteBut you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all
You think on a totally different wavelength
And it's often a chore to get people to understand you
the question that really had me going was apples or banannas. Everybody knows I prefer peaches.
I guess my assumptions were true. I am more normal that Ruth (excepts for the wierd things I do). I am 55% normal. I normally don't talk about being normal so this is abnormal.
ReplyDeleteGrant
I am 35% normal.
ReplyDeleteDad has always asks "What is normal?" after my request, "I just want to be normal, a normal family"
Like I have always said, "You love me or you hate me"
Please love me for being me.