"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

To My Two Most Favorite Men:


I love you guys. You both have changed my life so much! Thanks for the sacrifices you have made for me. You are both so similar, I really know how to pick them. Thanks for every second you have given me.

6 comments:

  1. Good choice of pics!

    Love you dad!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that old looking guy posted next to that Jock, Grant?

    Thanks for thinking of me.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. You are the best

    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good job attracting dad to the blog.

    Good ole Young Marketing! I may need to do a spot for David:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are going to have to get a new skinny picture of Dad. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in my life.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete