"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Exercise Class

Today I am teaching the exercise portion of Relief Society's Spa Night. It is at 6:30pm. There will be makeup, hair, and facials, too.

I'm nervous, so feel free to come and root for me.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Good Luck!

    P.S. I think "thoughts" is the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Ruth! You're going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i had no idea our relief society was having an enrichment. i feel so out of it in primary! if i was in town i would totally be there to support you. you will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how did it go? Wonderful, not doubt! I should have look at this earlier so I could come and see you. I was at Yoga - which wears me out. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete