"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hey, Emily!


This is why you should change your birthdate: 1. Who whats to be older, save a couple days. 2. Men that are 6'4'' are more attractive. (I love you Grant.) 3. There is no Ninentendo 62. 4. 64 has a cool song, "Riding around in my 6-4, jocking the ..."

5 comments:

  1. to my favorite friend! I love you Emily and I am lucky you are in my life. You are kind and thoughtful and fun to be around.
    You care about me and my family and I appreciate it!

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emily and Good Job Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth....you have the best family. You know I love you all so much. And Alice--next year, June 4th--we celebrate! :) I love you.
    E.M. Nock

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great to be best friends. My best friend in Jr. High's birthday was June 4th - but you knows where she is. Happy Birthday Emily! Mom

    ReplyDelete