"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blankets From Aunt Emily

Aunt Emily has made a blanket for the birth of all my kids, and they have become a crazy addiction for ALL OF THEM! The other night Ethan feel asleep so I carried him to bed, but he woke up at midnight screaming because he did not have his blankie. And every morning, I have to drap the blankets over the chair, so they can eat breakfast with them.

6 comments:

  1. My kids use them sporatically. I however was cold the other night and used it while watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time I have visited this blog but I saw your link on Mr and Mrs Smith so I came over. I love to sew. I can't wait to have grandchildren just so that I can sew them blankets and clothes. This post gave me the warm and fuzzies. Adorable children too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you send that to Aunt Emily. She'll love it. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Emily now has special "Hand made for you by Emily Christian" labels. Ask her to send you some tags so that you can add them now to the blankets to make it even a little more special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my blankets are made with love - thanks for the honor. I'm glad they are special for all my nieces & nephews & grandkids. Love Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete