"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Monday, June 25, 2007
Bugle Boy
My nephew, Dallin, played his bugle for the opening ceremonies for Walmart employees. In return he received a large check for his eagle scout project. Get ready everybody, the official ceremony and grand opening is Wednesday at 7am.
I was really proud of Dallin, but Tami put in alot of work so all the boy scouts looked very impressive. I loved it - the ceremony and the Scouts, that is. Wal*Mart - well thai is another story. Mom
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Dallin and taking some pictures. The proud mom didn't even have a camera. What is wrong with me?
ReplyDeleteWay to go Dallin!
ReplyDeleteYeah Dallin! You are such a handsome bugle boy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Great Job Dallin!
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteGrant
I was really proud of Dallin, but Tami put in alot of work so all the boy scouts looked very impressive. I loved it - the ceremony and the Scouts, that is. Wal*Mart - well thai is another story. Mom
ReplyDelete