"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, November 19, 2007

Bakersfield

We are back from Bakersfield. That was a long drive for a short weekend, but it was worth it.

I love to be in the moment, so unfortunately I rarely stop to try capture it with a camera. Sorry, I don't have many pictures.

However, here is Raea and Audra.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pic. That is quite a drive for a short weekend. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Bakersfield!


    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come when you are in Bakersfield (2 hours away) I am feeling "Dang, Ruth Anne is in Bakersfield and she didn't visit" but I don't even visit even when I am in Mesa......my next trip out, we gotta hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bakersfield has a great coffee shop in the holiday inn. Other than that not a great vacation spot.

    Audra looks great!

    ReplyDelete