For the last couple years, we have done a Thanksgiving triathlon. Because I loathe my bike and the event is in BFG, we decided to do something closer to home. We will be doing a short 6 miles, Mesa Mi Amigo's 10K, and it would be cool to have friends sign up with us.
Anyway, I am so proud of Larissa. This is the first time ever that she didn't cry at the Y, and I got in a decent workout. (It is amazing how much pregnant chicks sweat.)
Yeah Larissa! You are the best! Way to have fun and let your mom have fun too!
ReplyDeleteWish I could do the Turkey Trot with you-- let me know if there is a good Christmas one and I'll join while I'm there.
Alice
My mission-race for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI give you a lot of credit...I wasn't exactly running races while pregnant! In fact, I still don't! Just be careful!
ReplyDeleteHey, Larissa! I really hurt my knee hiking this weekend, so I'll just be an athletic supporter again.
ReplyDeleteMom