"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Boys
Today was Ethan's jumping beans class. We kicked, threw, and played. The instructor can up to me in a girl dominated class and said, "I can tell you work with him a lot." The sad truth is probably not as much as I should. However, he is a boy. They are just different.
My aunt sent me these photos, and it explains it so well.
My friend, who has a 3 1/2 year old son, was telling me a story last night about how he learned to pull/knock stuff down that was put up high out of his reach. When asked how he got his race cars down, he said while demonstrating, "I went and got the broom like this, and then went like this." He was so proud of himself!
My friend, who has a 3 1/2 year old son, was telling me a story last night about how he learned to pull/knock stuff down that was put up high out of his reach. When asked how he got his race cars down, he said while demonstrating, "I went and got the broom like this, and then went like this." He was so proud of himself!
ReplyDeleteBoys will be boys!
Boys rule! According to the Baby Gender Predicter, I am going to have two grandsons next year! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteI am afraid of a boy...
ReplyDeleteHmmm......
ReplyDeleteNurture vs. Nature?
The age old question.
Ethan does have two very athletic parents!
Alice
Love them all! Too cute! Love G'ma
ReplyDeleteI told Jessica that other day that boys were from Jupiter. She loved the reason why.
ReplyDeleteI couldnt raise a boy........