Today Raea insisted on wearing her "pretty shoes" today even after our long discussion. They are open-toed silver shoes, and it's freezing outside.
As we walked to school, I could see my breath. My babies were wearing long-sleeve onesies under their blanket sleepers then wrapped in their blankets.
Raea said her cheeks were cold, and knowing what I was going to say next she stated, "but my toes are fine!"
Nice Raea!
ReplyDeleteAs all of us girls know, sometimes fashion comes before comfort!!!!!!
Alice
I hate wearing shoes and wear flip flops as much as possible. Last night it was so cold that I said to the hubby...I think it's time for me to start wearing "real" shoes. Raea is a tougher chick than me!
ReplyDeleteLOL, well said!
ReplyDeleteOh growing up is tough - but to throw in fashion too. Oh Raea, it is time for real shoes. I wore them today too. Love ya, G'ma Rae
ReplyDeleteShe's clearly a 'fashion forward' kind of girl!
ReplyDeleteYou've won a special blogger award! See post on my blog for details!
ReplyDeleteYou've won a special blogger award! See post on my blog for details!
ReplyDeleteI love little girls!! They are so set minded!!! Hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteno pain, no gain ;) definitely time for "real shoes." I keep trying to convince my husband.
ReplyDeletePS: not that he's been wearing his "pretty shoes" but rather his flip flops!
ReplyDeleteSo I want a pic of the shoes
ReplyDelete