"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Mouse


"Mom, pet my mouse."

I was trying to finish my paper, so I barely saw the toy.

"Mom, look at his long tail."

"Wow, Ethan," I said still focusing on the computer.

"It is real nice!"

I turned around to see Ethan and his new toy. No joke. I couldn't brake his heart. He is still playing with it.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what is funnier, the "toy" or the multi tasking mom.

    Love it, still laughing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll add this to your collection of Ethan photos that he will hate that you have when he's a teenager! TOO FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, that is a blackmail story for his teen years, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! That is great blackmail material!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha. that is the funniest thing. what is your husband saying about this new "pet"? i love it. at least he won't be scared of those down the road.

    ReplyDelete