"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fighting With A Two Year Old


Who was the genius that put the designs on the back of little boy's underwear? They can't see it there! This week I had an hour battle with Ethan because he wanted to look at Mater. Finally I gave in, and Ethan wore his underwear backwards.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to turn things around before you can move forward.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I go through this alot!! So I fixed it and bought solid color undies!!! Not as much fun tho!! LOL at least he is wearing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of underwear that says Yacht Club on the back.

    I often want to turn them around.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always make a pair or just use the girls kind if his dad wont mind.

    ReplyDelete