He does but I was afraid to post this because Joe might read it and then do an internet search to find out it actually is denzel playing malcom and then Ill hear about it for the rest of my life. :)
I am sorry you live in the fear of your brother Alice:( One could only try and understand the power he has over your blogging choices. I want you to know that I have authenticated the voice and it is Malcolm Little (X) and that this blog is a safe blog. I encourage you to join a support group called LSASOBWTL (Little Sisters Against Smart Brothers Who Tease a Lot). I encourage you go blog freely and look for strength even if you need to call LSASOBWTL. Good Blogging to you!
Ruth you are so funny! I called to talk to you and Grant said you were at work. Who's taking care of the pregos? Maybe I should be a nurse. Maybe this is Blog-nesting. Yes I am ready to have this baby. Brian says not until the 13th, like he has any say in when the baby really does come. HAHAHAH! I hope work is going good. Later
Wow, he totally does. And I am SO wanting to know how this conversation even came up??
ReplyDeleteHe does but I was afraid to post this because Joe might read it and then do an internet search to find out it actually is denzel playing malcom and then Ill hear about it for the rest of my life.
ReplyDelete:)
I am sorry you live in the fear of your brother Alice:( One could only try and understand the power he has over your blogging choices. I want you to know that I have authenticated the voice and it is Malcolm Little (X) and that this blog is a safe blog. I encourage you to join a support group called LSASOBWTL (Little Sisters Against Smart Brothers Who Tease a Lot). I encourage you go blog freely and look for strength even if you need to call LSASOBWTL.
ReplyDeleteGood Blogging to you!
Ruth you are so funny! I called to talk to you and Grant said you were at work. Who's taking care of the pregos? Maybe I should be a nurse. Maybe this is Blog-nesting. Yes I am ready to have this baby. Brian says not until the 13th, like he has any say in when the baby really does come. HAHAHAH! I hope work is going good. Later
ReplyDeleteThe joys of being married to a history buff
ReplyDeleteGrant--
ReplyDeleteI think I will join that club and then run for president.
Thanks on making me feel secure in my post.
You guys are so racist.
ReplyDelete- Joe
I tried to pull up the link but to no avail. I hope it was funny. Mom
ReplyDelete