Funny! She just wanted everyone to know that she's not just some pretty flower...she can take care of business if she has to! ;)
LOL! So cute! I love the dance recital pictures :)
Now that's the kind of girl I want to have! Pretty in pink and still showing who's boss! :)
I love that she can appreciate her strength. Strong bodies make strong minds!
too cute! she said a cute cute prayer in Primary yesterday. too. she is a character.
That's a riot! Too cute!
Raea is strong!!!!
I am with Jenn on this one! Cute but boss at the same time! Great picture :-)
You are too funny. I never noticed that - she was a great dancer. The cousins were so cute together. Mom
Think pink :)
Funny! She just wanted everyone to know that she's not just some pretty flower...she can take care of business if she has to! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL! So cute! I love the dance recital pictures :)
ReplyDeleteNow that's the kind of girl I want to have! Pretty in pink and still showing who's boss! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that she can appreciate her strength. Strong bodies make strong minds!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! she said a cute cute prayer in Primary yesterday. too.
ReplyDeleteshe is a character.
That's a riot! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteRaea is strong!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am with Jenn on this one! Cute but boss at the same time! Great picture :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. I never noticed that - she was a great dancer. The cousins were so cute together. Mom
ReplyDeleteThink pink :)
ReplyDelete