"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, May 26, 2008

My 6 Word Memoir- You're It!

Here are the rules for this meme:

  1. Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
  2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
  3. Link to the person that tagged you (My sister, Jane) and to this original post, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
  4. Tag five more blogs with links. And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

It looks like most people I know have already been tagged, so we will see how I do.
Crazy Mama, Julie
Jessica
Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. ok i'm in. give me a day or two to think about it. i haven't done this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your definition. Here's mine for you--

    Amazing sister, mom and caring friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm. i like yours. but i am going to have to think about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think Ive ever seen this pic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete