Some people say I love you simply by their actions. Others say it with their word choice.
My sister states she says "I love you to the moon and back again". Another sister states she says it with her children when they look at the moon together.
I tell my kids I love them more than spaghetti, and then the cycle continues with other silly, likable items.
My brother tells me, "Alright... you big dork!"
I love you this much (with my arms extended out as far as they can go) Love you more, Auntie Em
ReplyDeleteHa, I'm similar to Auntie Em. Though I start with my fingers barely apart, and then say, "oh, ok, I meant this much," and extend them a little further. This goes on until arms are fully extended.
ReplyDeleteThe husband says "I love you" by saying "goodbye." After many fights about him not saying it enough, I told him I was just going to consider "good bye" to equal "I love you." Everyone is happy now ;)
Ok you big dork! nice!
ReplyDeleteJohn says he loves me more than OU football and golf. Yep, I'm pretty much a princess.
Alice
we do the same as Auntie Em, too!
ReplyDeleteAnd hubby says, "I love you more than my bike" This is HUGE! :)
I love you more than pickles
ReplyDeleteAl and I would race to say who could say "I love you the most!" first each day at bedtime.
ReplyDeleteI love you more than pickle juice
ReplyDeleteAny one loves me who does the dishes -I love a man with dishpan hands. Mom
ReplyDeleteSomehow I feel a little boring that we just say I love you...
ReplyDelete