"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Now that I am a mother, mother's day has a different meaning for me. Instead of just giving a mom a day off, to me it is now a day to revel in your children and feel happiness and pride in their accomplishments. I love when my kids attempt new things, and I love watching them grow. When they succeed, I feel like I have, too.

My goal is to make my Mom feel the same way. Mom, I hope I have made you proud.

5 comments:

  1. This morning I said to Jessica, "Who's the best mom?"

    Her answer, "Ruth"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica is just full of winning comments today. RO!

    Happy Mothers Day, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made your Mom proud. You have made me proud as well.


    Dad (Mom's Husband and Ruth's Father)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, you have made me very proud. You are a great MOM. I truly am lucky I thought I was so lucky to have the greatest kids that taught me so much but now I have children that are amazing parents. I had a great Mother's Day. I love and thank you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete