"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Dance With Cinderella
Every time I hear this song, I just smile with a tear. I love songs that take you to a sweet place. Makes you want to reevaluate your priorities. Just listen: http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/cinderella.htm
I am so glad you took the time to stop by my blog AND comment! You sound amazing.......and I've only read your profile. And your kids are SO cute. I spent 10 weeks in the antepartum ward, so I have a great LOVE for high risk nurses! And grad school too. WOW!
Time does go by so quickly - oh, the lucky ones that figure it out early and can enjoy it all - and then have great memories they can pull up at any time. Love, Mom
yup teary! too freaking cute! thanks for sharing. darling!
ReplyDeleteso touching...makes me sad though :(
ReplyDeleteAwwww...too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful song and reminder to us all, midnight comes to soon. Thanks for sharing. Love Auntie Em
ReplyDeletevery sweet!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you took the time to stop by my blog AND comment! You sound amazing.......and I've only read your profile. And your kids are SO cute. I spent 10 weeks in the antepartum ward, so I have a great LOVE for high risk nurses! And grad school too. WOW!
ReplyDeleteYou are the best song picker/finder.I hear Bubbly and think of you everytime-with fond thoughts!
ReplyDeleteSteven Curtis Chapman rocks!
ReplyDeleteTime does go by so quickly - oh, the lucky ones that figure it out early and can enjoy it all - and then have great memories they can pull up at any time. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI hope that Herston is really cute, I can't wait to see him.
ReplyDelete