"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir
Friday, May 2, 2008
Why did she stop to smile for the camera?
She is wearing pretty panties that she put on all by herself! She is showing a lot of interest in the potty and will no longer wear a dirty diaper for longer than 2 seconds. Too bad I am not interested in cleaning up accidents.
Oh but just think....maybe you could have her out of diapers before the next one comes along. Gman is semi-potty trained. I'm hoping that by the end of May we'll be a diaper-free family!
So cute! I am getting scared knowing that in a little while I will be a mom and have to pretend to know all about potty training and everything else. Please tell me it comes naturally!??
Actually, Laura was my easiest. I just told her if she wanted to wear pretty big girl panties she would have to go potty in the potty chair and not in her diaper. That is all it took and it was all over - maybe Larissa will be the same. Good Luck! Mom
JennAnn, my husband's friends from NY were visiting 2 weeks ago. We went sightseeing all day, and when we got home their 4yr old son got out of the car, walked across the lawn, and started peeing in the neighbors driveway.
Pierce thinks underwear and pull ups are pretty cool too , BUT THAT IS SOOOOOOO not happening . Hope still isn't potty trained. i'm that rad!
ReplyDeleteOh but just think....maybe you could have her out of diapers before the next one comes along. Gman is semi-potty trained. I'm hoping that by the end of May we'll be a diaper-free family!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a smile of accomplishment :)
ReplyDeletePaula - "semi-potty trained" scares me!
So cute I can't stand it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am getting scared knowing that in a little while I will be a mom and have to pretend to know all about potty training and everything else. Please tell me it comes naturally!??
ReplyDeletejinjer, no it does not come naturally! You have to show them how to do it or else they will poop on the floor. Or your neighbors driveway.
ReplyDeleteI need to hear the story about pooping in a neighbor's driveway Bianka!
ReplyDeleteITs ok the third child just potty trains themself anyway
ReplyDeleteActually, Laura was my easiest. I just told her if she wanted to wear pretty big girl panties she would have to go potty in the potty chair and not in her diaper. That is all it took and it was all over - maybe Larissa will be the same. Good Luck! Mom
ReplyDeleteJennAnn, my husband's friends from NY were visiting 2 weeks ago. We went sightseeing all day, and when we got home their 4yr old son got out of the car, walked across the lawn, and started peeing in the neighbors driveway.
ReplyDeleteLOL @ moms comment. My comment hanswers the question of why she stopped to smile-because she is a Young :)
ReplyDelete