"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Hot

I usually look for the closest parking spot, so I don't have to walk with my kids too far before going inside. Today, I searched for the spot with the shade. (Advice given to me almost 20 years ago from my Dad.)

The worst part about Arizona's summers is putting your kids in their carseat after shopping.

8 comments:

  1. i know! UGH! it's supposedly going to be 110 today. SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. You know, I think we're pretty lucky that it's May 19... and it is just now getting hot. It has been quite nice up until now. I was pregnant all last summer... so I know it's worse when you have that lovely built-in heater. Best wishes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - send us about 20 degrees. It's was only 65 here today in Richmond KY. I want warmer (NOT HOT) weather, hopefully Paula will bring some home with her tomorrow...... Take care and be careful in all that heat. It is pretty early to be having those high temps already... Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling hot hOT HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you hear the news??? It's supposed to be a high on 75 on Wed. That's right... 75!!! How great is that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least we aren't shoveling it. It is nice to be hot. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently it was my fault...as soon as I leave, it turns to 75!!!!

    ReplyDelete