"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Play Fight

My kids love to play fight, and they asked to play yesterday after dinner. Although Ethan can hold his own (and Larissa has a great driving tackle that makes Grant proud), Raea has picked up a new skill.

"You know what Hayden, you know from Oklahoma [Aunt Alice's neighbor, who Raea played with for less than a hour], taught me? Pick up their leg so you can knock them down faster."

Kids teach each other everything. Scary.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Good thing Hayden moved?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun - oh - does Raea realize Ethan will be bigger than her some day? Take it easy. Pay back is a - oh you know what I mean. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking up their legs, tripping and kicking the back of knees always worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I didnt even know that Jessica could fight until I saw her and Rae engage. Lesson from the Skinners :)

    ReplyDelete