"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sad Day

I knew it was bound to happen soon. (Raea was 18 months.) Larissa jumped out of her crib for nap time today. There goes my nice, battle-free quiet time.

The toddler bed is already in the room; I wonder if I should make the official switch.

5 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh, it is a sad day! Al climbed out at 18 mos. I tried to teach Princess how to climb out (with the side down) when she was 2.5, but she refused. Gman is 2.7 yrs old and has attempted to a couple times, but couldn't get there (he has short legs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nephew (2.8 months) loves sleeping in his crib, I think this is the reason my sister isn't prego yet, where would the baby sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!!! I say make the switch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a perfect time. - always take advantage of the moment- you never know when they will change their mind. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. better do it soon, before the new baby comes... this way she does not feel like she is being kicked out. Jenn

    ReplyDelete