"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul." -John Muir

Friday, May 9, 2008

From The Same Mold

It is fun to look at the similarities between Raea and Larissa. The pig tails definitely add to the effect.

Raea (2.5 yrs) and Ethan (6 wks)----------- Larissa (21 months)

8 comments:

  1. I love ponytails on little girls!!!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed how similar they are until this post. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look super alike! Great call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Larissa is getting hair. I too never realized they look so much alike. Both are too darn cute. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa's personality is so different that you forget they do look alike :)

    Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larissa's personality is so different that you forget they do look alike :)

    Too cute

    ReplyDelete